Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sad.

So I just bought a laptop. For a while I wanted one because I needed it for school and stuff.  SO I got a Sony Vaio 15.5 laptop. I got in white. THERE WAS NO MORE PINK. ;_____;  and since it was the last one. I got 10% off  :O yay!   so it was 730$ then on sale for 684$  then 10%  so I payed 612 for it :DD YAY. This means I'm broke now. like.... no more spending on ANYTHING. not even food.

 Anyways College started again and I'm taking 17 credits. Which is a lot.  but I have to if i want to finish in 4 years. Meaning I have a ton of homework to do. (already) mostly reading not stuff since it really boring. Along with that there are questions I have to answer. So far I like all of my classes EXCEPT communications. ugh it's lots of essays and speeches. and the teacher teaching is not my Favorite. My favorite is my Religion and Cultures teacher. He funny... but I think he's a pedophile O___________O'

With my busy schedule now  I'll post less often but when I do. I'll make it worth reading :P

Upcoming posts:
  • Everyday Gyaru makeup tutorial
  • Nail tutorials 
  • pink circle lens review
  • product review
  • art stuff/videos
And more to come.

But getting to the sad/annoyed part. Since I got a new laptop I might as well play League of Legends . Since my friends and boyfriend has being making me play it. So I download it ,which took.. 8 hours ( slow wifi) And when I start playing it. It crashed and popped up a thingy called "bug splat" Anddddd it's not a virus it just an game error . So my humans told me to redownload the game. And I did but the same thing happen . I am so sad and piss because it takes so long to download ;____; Helppppp!

No comments:

Post a Comment