Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm back!

Hey girls ( or guys )  I'm back.  and more stressed than ever!! So much essays. ;_______;  *sniff sniff*   so today I'll just post some pictures that I never got the chance to post before. 





yesh. I cut my bangs ^____^ .. also my ends. but not in these pictures. 

 and this is random but I have a panda sweater now.

no make or circle lenses. :O



and a bow that I made from a long time ago.
so that's all. but I have a question?

Which style do you like better? Cute or Dark?




13 comments:

  1. omg your last picture is so cute!! You remind me of Kanon Wakeshima. Your dark look looks really good too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both but definitely dark imo :) you pull it off quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated your for a blog award. Details are on my blog.

    I agreed with Jennifer~Vickahh, you do look a bit like Kanon Wakeshima in that picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lenses are you wearing in the 2nd and 3rd pic? They look so mysterious and spooky I love them on you!

    http://kawaiichocolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. puffy three tone brown! it looks hazel though

      Delete
  5. The lenses in a couple of your pics are super. Also love your layout!!
    I think both cute and dark styles are cool - cannot pick one over the other.
    And ow, I noticed "playing now : Twisted Transistor by Korn" . Lol That is one of my fave songs ever :D
    x, Lara
    http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo're super pretty :)

    i'm now following you! ~
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your dark style :D those lenses are sooo gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I found your blog and I'm totally happy about it! Your style is pretty cool and I love your photos!<33

    On your 3. photo cou looks really like 'Minzy' from 2NE1, do you know her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 thank you . and yes i know her.. it must be the cat eye ish thingy :D

      Delete